Monday, July 29, 2013

A sleepy bento snack

I am so tired, I really should have napped while Big A was at camp and Lil A was sleeping.
But, I had to get stuff done, so I didn't and I totally regret it.

There was about 3.2 minutes until Big A got home from camp and I *had* to feed him something that resembled a snack. I threw a bunch of finger foods in a box with some picks and have officially called it a day.

He got some
Grapes
Watermelon balls
Zucchini slices - which I really hoped he would at least try

BAM, snack is served

Of course he didn't want to even try the zucchini and wanted more watermelon, that didn't happen. All the has to do is eat one little slice. But NOPE!

And now if you will excuse me, I have to go lay in the doorway to the kids room so I know they are safe and can maybe catch a 5 minute nap.

No comments:

Post a Comment