Thursday, August 22, 2013

I make tiny kids

My kids are super tiny. Together they weighed 10.3 at birth, that's tiny for 2 boys. I am always trying to find ways to give them a protein packed lunch to help them pack on the pounds since my almost 3yo is still in 12-18 month clothes.

I opt for a lot of protein in his lunches since I give him fatty foods (the good kinda) for dinner and he also drinks protein shakes with daddy at night. Now, my kids love eggs, but I am a little worried about how they will do in lunches. So what's a mom to do? Enter breakfast sausages! These bad boys were on sale for 2/$5 and they also had .50 ¢ coupons on the packages, so I bought a bunch, cooked them and threw them in the freezer. Instant protein for breakfast and lunch. Woohoo!

Mister Mister took, 2 jelly sandwiches with cheese toppers, 2 sausages with dip dip, fresh pears with sprinkles. cucumbers and baby pepperoni salad. yogurt covered raisins, and a apple cinnamon cereal bar.
The only thing left in the box when he got home from camp were the picks and baran sheets!



No comments:

Post a Comment